I have been writing this blog of mine for 2 months now and I thought it might be time to share a little bit about me. So here are 5 random things about me. 🙂
- I turned 30 this year. I remember when I was younger thinking I’d have this life thing sorted out by 30. How naive I was!
- I am the oldest of 6 kids. I have 4 younger brothers and a sister. My oldest brother is 27 and my youngest is 9, just 3 and a half months older than my son.
- I like Maths. I like how black and white it is. Your answer is either right or wrong. It might be super tricky to work it out the solution, but it’s there.
- I don’t eat blue foods. There are no naturally occurring blue foods in the world (that I know of at least), so I feel like blue is something we probably aren’t supposed to eat.
- I am terrified of lizards. The rational part of me knows that they’re not going to hurt me and that they are probably more scared of me than I am of them, but when I see one all logical thinking goes out the window and I panic.
So there you have 5 random things about me. Now I’d love to hear about you! Leave a comment below telling me something random about yourself.
Are you following Budget Mums on Facebook? Click here to head over to our Facebook page and have a look.