Everyone loves a freebie and getting mail (that isn’t bills), so this week I thought I’d put together a list of places I’ve gotten a free sample from recently.
- NIVEA – NIVEA are currently giving away samples of their NIVEA Creme when you subscribe to the myNIVEA newsletter. You’ll also receive free skin care advice, product news and the chance to trial and sample other NIVEA products.
- Kotex – To receive free Kotex products all you have to do is choose whether you’d prefer tampons, pads, or liners, enter your details and they will post it to you.
- Palmers – Again choose which product you’d like, enter your details and Palmers will send it out. You have the choice of receiving face, body or mother care samples.
- Huggies – Huggies are currently giving away free samples of their Pull-Ups. Fill out the quick form and they will mail it to you.
- PINCHme – PINCHme is a little different. They offer a variety of products but each is only available for a limited time. Recently I received 2 LCM Oaty Bubble Bars to try. Sign up for an account and keep your eye out for something you’d like to try. You do have to provide feedback on any products you receive but that only takes a few minutes.
Have you scored anything for free recently? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below 🙂
Are you following Budget Mums on Facebook? Click here to head over to our Facebook page and have a look.