I wrote about using Swagbucks to make a little money before Christmas a few weeks ago but sometimes it can be difficult to know where to start with these types of things, so this week I thought I would share how to use Swagbucks to get the most out of it.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is an awesome site that offers rewards for doing simple activities online, some of which you probably already do. In exchange for doing these activities, you receive “points” that are referred to as Swagbucks (SB). You can then exchange these SBs for your choice of reward.
How to Sign Up
Signing up to Swagbucks is super easy. Just pop over to the their website and enter your details. If you join using that link we will both receive a bonus 500 Swagbucks, which equals $5 in rewards.
Ways to Earn Swagbucks
- Complete your TO DO LIST daily.
- Answer the DAILY POLL.
- SEARCH – There are usually 4 opportunities throughout the day to earn SB. Don’t search too quickly though, you will get a message to slowdown and you won’t earn any SB through searching again for the day.
- WATCH videos from a variety of playlists each day.
- DISCOVER offers a number of ways to earn Swagbucks. Radium offer videos are my favourite.
- ANSWER questions and complete surveys.
- DEAL OF THE DAY, is super easy, just simply click the link!
- Keep your eye out for the daily SWAGCODE posted on the Swagbucks Facebook page.
- iSPY Search offers 4 chances to find a Swagbucks code on Twitter every Wednesday.
- PLAY can earn you up to 10SB per day by playing a number of fun games.
- WATCH videos on the Swagbucks app. Again this is limited to 10SB per day.
- Install the SWAG BUTTON to be notified of any bonuses and cashbacks on offer when shopping online.
- If you meet your DAILY GOAL for 7 days straight, you will earn 25SB. If you reach it for 14 days, 100SB, 21 days, 200 SB. If you achieve your daily goal every day of the month you will receive 300 SB. These bonuses are paid at the start of the following month.
- REFER a friend to Swagbucks and receive a bonus 300SB.
Cash Out your Swagbucks for Rewards.
Turning your Swagbucks into rewards is super easy. Click on “Redeem your SB” on the Swagbucks homepage and then choose your preferred gift card. My favourite option is the PayPal gift cards because I can spend it anywhere. Once you’ve selected your reward, verify your account and details, and that’s it. Your reward will be on its way. It is that simple.
If you’re not already signed up, click here to join and start putting cash back in your wallet with Swagbucks.
Are you following Budget Mums on Facebook? Click here to head over to our Facebook page and have a look.